POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.binaries.images : Architecture Modelling WIP : Architecture Modelling WIP Server Time
13 Aug 2024 01:16:03 EDT (-0400)
  Architecture Modelling WIP
From: Tim Nikias v2 0
Date: 1 Jun 2003 22:33:21
Message: <3edab771@news.povray.org>
I've been  searching for something to render
for some time now, this is what I've finally begun
with: a little model I built about 6 years ago on
a Architectural Practicum I made in the U.S.

Original Model was built out of wood and paper,
this one uses rounded boxes (my own macro, yes,
I know of Round_Box in shapes.inc, I'm the
do-it-yourself-purist for those who don't know
that yet :-), some radiosity, area_light, focal-blur...

Well, this is just the beginning. The conical roofs
will become rounded as well, probably some nice
textures and some details (though not on original
model, this one lacks some details...)

Comments, suggestions?

--
Tim Nikias v2.0